Certifies that the candidate has the foundational knowledge of AI concepts, technologies, and algorithms and applications.
The Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner™ (CAIP) training program is designed for data science practitioners entering the field of artificial intelligence who are seeking to build a vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundational knowledge of AI and Machine Learning (ML) concepts, technologies, algorithms, and applications that will enable them to become a capable practitioner in a wide variety of AI-related job functions.
|Launch Date||Fall 2019|
|Target Candidate||This certification exam is designed for practitioners who are seeking to demonstrate a vendor-neutral, cross-industry skill set within AI and with a focus on ML that will enable them to design, implement, and hand off an AI solution or environment.|
|Common Job Titles||
|Exam Description||This exam will certify that the candidate has the knowledge and skill set of AI concepts, technologies, and tools that will enable them to become a capable AI practitioner in a wide variety of AI-related job functions.|
|Number of Items||80|
|Item Formats||Multiple Choice/Multiple Response|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)|
|Exam Options||In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE online proctoring|
- Mark Szewczul, Security Engineer / Arxan Technologies and Software Architect / Digital.ai
- Erin Scott McGee, Customer Success Manager / Caribu
- Eduardo Polidor, Chief Technology Officer / Botanic Technologies, Inc. and Cloud Architect / Parhelia Studio LLC
- Dustin Sitar, Business Development Lead / Zappos
- Ameen Kazerouni, Head of ML/AI Research and Platforms / Zappos
- Raymond Ptucha, Visual Experience Group, Panel Process & Optics / Apple
I want to know more about Certified AI Practitioner – please contact me ASAP.