Sr. Marketing Manager
Summary Assumes responsibility for developing and implementing marketing initiatives to create and deliver long-term, sustainable value to CertNexus and other Logical Operations businesses. The position requires a high level of internal collaboration among the leadership team, including Sales, Product Development, Operations, and other departments, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and execute marketing and communication plans to achieve sales, revenue and profitability objectives
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities including print, collateral, radio, public relations (PR), direct, online, social media, videos, giveaways, facility tours, etc.
- Manage the CertNexus website, e-newsletters and other marketing collaterals.
- Coordinate with external resources, agencies and/or freelance partners, as appropriate
- Work with sales leadership to manage the lead generation/sales prospecting tools and measure results
- Coordinate tradeshows and events
- Manage customer satisfaction/customer needs surveys; deliver results and recommendations
- Maintain a consistent brand image throughout all Marketing programs and initiatives
CertNexus offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, opportunities to learn and advance and a great work environment.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org