BECOME A CERTNEXUS AUTHORIZED INSTRUCTOR (CAI) TODAY
CertNexus has established the CertNexus Authorized Instructor (CAI) program to recognize instructors who are prepared to lead CertNexus training programs in-person or virtually. Listed below are the CAI criteria.
You can begin your application by clicking here. Upon initial review of your qualifications, we may contact you to provide additional information. The approval process itself may take up to two weeks. We look forward to partnering with you to bridge the growing emerging tech skills gap and provide individuals with pathways to rewarding careers.
CertNexus Authorized Instructor Criteria
1. Current validated certification in one or more CertNexus BUILD or SECURE Programs (CFR, CSC, CAIP, CDSP, CIoTP, CIoTSP, CEET).
2. Current CV/Resume or LinkedIn Profile with demonstrated instructor experience in one or more CertNexus BUILD or SECURE Programs (CFR, CSC, CAIP, CDSP, CIoTP, CIoTSP, CEET) or similar level programs.
3. Teaches CertNexus courses only using CertNexus Authorized Training Curriculum.
4. Attestation from Corporate, Academic or Training provider as instructor of one or more CertNexus BUILD or SECURE Programs (CFR, CSC, CAIP, CDSP, CIoTP, CIoTSP, CEET) OR as an instructor of technical training from an alternative provider + attendance of CNX delivered TTT session on the course that they will teach or self-declaration of completing the recorded TTT within the instructor kits prior to delivery of first class.
5. Affiliation (employment or contract) with a CertNexus Authorized Training Partner (ATP) or CertNexus Authorized Academic Partner (AAP).
Ready to apply? Please complete the form here.