The CertNexus Authorized Training Partner (CATP) Program
Build An Emerging Business, Partner with CertNexus
The IDC ICT Spending Forecast Report (2018-2022) estimates the overall IT industry spend to be $6 trillion by 2022 with much of the growth being catapulted by the 94% increase in spend on new technologies. Join CertNexus to help skilled individuals to meet this growing demand by offering the latest emerging tech training and certifications solutions.
We’ve designed the CertNexus Authorized Training Partner (CATP) Program to enable the growth of your training delivery business. Partners are fundamental to CertNexus’ mission to narrow the widening skills gap. Become a CATP and become part of the solution!
CertNexus courses, certifications, and micro-credentials include:
- (CSC) Cyber Secure Coder
- (CFR) CyberSec First Responder
- (CIoTP) Certified Internet of Things Practitioner
- (CIoTSP) Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner
- AIBIZ (Artificial Intelligence)- Available Q3 2019
- (CAIP) Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner – Available Q3 2019
- (CAISP) Certified Artificial Intelligence Security Practitioner – Available Q4 2019
- HMIBIZ (Human Machine Interface) – Available Q1 2020
- (CHMIP) Certified Human Machine Interaction Practitioner – Available Q2 2020
- (CAISP) Certified Human Machine Interaction Security Practitioner – Available Q2 2020