BECOME A CERTNEXUS AUTHORIZED PARTNER TODAY
The IDC ICT Spending Forecast Report (2018-2022) estimates the overall IT industry spend to be $6 trillion by 2022 with much of the growth being catapulted by the 94% increase in spend on new technologies. Join CertNexus to help skilled individuals to meet this growing demand by offering the latest emerging tech training and certifications solutions.
CertNexus has established Authorized Partner programs for both commercially focused training providers and academic institutions. Please see the benefits related to each below. Let us know you are interested by filling out the form further below or contact us directly by phone (+1-800-326-8724) or email (email@example.com). We look forward to partnering with your organization to bridge the growing emerging tech skills gap and prepare individuals for successful IT careers.
THE CERTNEXUS AUTHORIZED TRAINING PARTNER (CATP) PROGRAM
THE CERTNEXUS AUTHORIZED ACADEMIC PROGRAM (CAAP)
We’ve developed the CertNexus Authorized Academic Partner Program (CAAP) to enable the growth of your academic level courses for particular certifications or diplomas. Academic Partners are fundamental to CertNexus’ mission to narrow the widening technology skills gap. Become a CAAP and become part of the solution!
CertNexus courses, certifications, and micro-credentials include:
- (CSC) Cyber Secure Coder
- (CFR) CyberSec First Responder
- (CIoTP) Certified Internet of Things Practitioner
- (CIoTSP) Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner
- AIBIZ (Artificial Intelligence)
- (CAIP) Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner
- (CAISP) Certified Artificial Intelligence Security Practitioner – Available Q4 2019
- HMIBIZ (Human Machine Interface) – Available Q1 2020
- (CHMIP) Certified Human Machine Interaction Practitioner – Available Q2 2020
- (CAISP) Certified Human Machine Interaction Security Practitioner – Available Q2 2020
Interested in learning more? Contact us!