Seeking to apply ethical practices in data-driven technologies?
The Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist™ (CEET) training program is designed for individuals seeking to demonstrate a vendor neutral, cross-industry, and multidisciplinary understanding of applied technology ethics that will enable them to navigate the processes by which ethical integrity may be upheld within emerging data-driven technology fields (such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and data science).
The CEET Specialization on Coursera is comprised of five courses. You can take all five to prepare for the CEET certification and a career in data ethics or select any course(s) based on your individual needs. We have provided links below to pre-enroll for each of the courses on Coursera or click the button above to pre-enroll for all five.
- Promote the Ethical Use of Data-Driven Technologies – Pre-enroll
- Turn Ethical Frameworks Into Actionable Steps – Pre-enroll
- Detect and Mitigate Ethical Risks – Pre-enroll
- Communicate Effectively about Ethical Challenges in Data-Driven Technologies – Pre-enroll
- Create and Lead an Ethical Data-Driven Organization – Pre-enroll
If you are a data-driven professional – and after having reviewed the exam objectives (see CET-110 Blueprint below) feel comfortable with your knowledge of the domains – then please click the button above to register for the CEET beta exam. Those receiving a passing score will be among the first to receive this industry certification!
Watch the video to learn more about how you can prepare for the CEET certification with Coursera.
|Launch Date||Fall 2020|
|Target Candidate||This certification exam is designed for individuals seeking to demonstrate a vendor neutral, cross-industry, and multidisciplinary understanding of applied technology ethics that will enable them to navigate the processes by which ethical integrity may be upheld within emerging data-driven technology fields (such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and data science).|
|Common Job Titles||
|Exam Description||This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to apply foundational ethical principles, follow industry-standard frameworks, identify and mitigate risks, and navigate ethical organizational governance in order to devise and maintain ethical, trusted, and inclusive data-driven technologies.|
|Number of Items||80|
|Item Formats||Multiple Choice/Multiple Response|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)|
|Exam Options||In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE online proctoring|
I want to know more about Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist – please contact me ASAP.
- Renée Cummings, Criminologist / Artificial Intelligence Ethicist / Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Specialist
- Oriana Medlicott, AI Ethics Strategist / Ethical Intelligence Associates
- Jennifer L. Fischer, Adjunct Professor, Digital Ethics and Executive Director, Business Development & Learning at the Center for Innovation / Felician University
- Ryan Jenkins, Associate Professor of Philosophy / California Polytechnic State University (CalPoly) and Director of Ethics and Policy / WhiteFox Defense Technologies, Inc. and Senior Associate / Principia Advisory
- Dr. Ansgar Koene, Director / Evolution of Mind, Life and Society Research Institute (EMLS RI)
- Eleanor ‘Nell’ Watson, Chair / IEEE ECPAIS Transparency Experts Focus Group
- Joris Krijger, AI & Ethics Specialist / de Volksbank (NL) and PhD AI Ethics / Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Rebecca Krauthamer, Founder / Quantum Though
- Tania De Gasperis, MDes: Strategic Foresight and Innovation / Ontario College of Art and Design (OCAD) University and AI Ethics Researcher / Montreal AI Ethics Institute
- Abhishek Gupta, Founder / Montreal AI Ethics Institute and Software Engineer – Machine Learning / IBM
- Aaron Hui, AI Ethics Instructor / University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and Founding President / The AI Robotics Ethics Society (AIRES)