CyberSec First Responder™ is the "Blue Team" Certification for Cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity professionals require a well-rounded understanding of the tools, processes, and strategies that can be employed to defend their information systems from constantly evolving threats. CyberSec First Responder® (CFR) is a comprehensive certification designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to protect these critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.
CFR-210 is compliant with ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standards and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to fulfill Directive 8570/8140 requirements.
|Launch Date||Fall 2016||Fall 2018|
|Target Candidate||Individuals with between 3 and 5 years of experience working in a computing environment as part of a CERT/CSIRT/SOC who protect critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.|
|Exam Description||The CyberSec First Responder™ exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to deal with a changing threat landscape and will be able to assess risk and vulnerabilities, acquire data, perform analysis, continuously communicate, determine scope, recommend remediation actions, and accurately report results.|
|Number of Items||100 questions|
|Item Formats||Multiple Choice/Multiple Response|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Options||In person at Pearson VUE test centers||In person at Pearson VUE test centers|
|Passing Score||62% or 69%, depending on exam form.||70% or 71%, depending on exam form.|
- Dallas Bishoff, Independent Consultant, BSI
- Paul James, Information Security Analyst, Corning, Inc.
- Erdal Ozkaya, CISO/VP, EMT Holding (Secunia)
- Aaron D. Sanders, Senior IT Risk Analyst, Xerox
- Paul Dumbledon, Manager, Global IT&S Infrastructure Security Engineering, Perrigo
- Brian Copeland
- Laurent Boucard, IA/Cybersecurity Program Manager
- Leyla Allveya, Head Advisor, cert.az
- Adam Danieluk, Information Security and Data Privacy Department Director, First Data Polska
- Ben Ottoman, Information Security Manager, Avaus
- Predrag Tasevski, Founder, CyberSecurity.mk
- Steve Short, Network and Systems Administrator, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Randall Magiera, Systems Administrator Virtual & Identity Structure/Secondary Information Security Officer, FLCC
- Sukru Dumaz, Managing Director, DIFOSE
- William Smith, Jr., Cyber Security Analyst – Insider Threat Program, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
- William McBorrough, Managing Principal, MCGlobalTech
- Petr McAllister, Cloud, Network, and Security Consultant, CrispyFog