CyberSec First Responder® is the "Blue Team" Certification for Cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity professionals require a well-rounded understanding of the tools, processes, and strategies that can be employed to defend their information systems from constantly evolving threats. CyberSec First Responder® (CFR) is a comprehensive certification designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to protect these critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.
The CFR exam is accredited under the ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standard and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to fulfill Directive 8570/8140 requirements.
|Launch Date||September 2018|
|Sunset Date||TBD (Typically 3 years from Launch Date)|
|Target Candidate||Individuals with between 3 and 5 years of experience working in a computing environment as part of a CERT/CSIRT/SOC who protect critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.|
|Common Job Titles||
|Exam Description||The CyberSec First Responder™ exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to deal with a changing threat landscape and will be able to assess risk and vulnerabilities, acquire data, perform analysis, continuously communicate, determine scope, recommend remediation actions, and accurately report results.|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Item Formats||Multiple Choice/Multiple Response|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)|
|Exam Options||In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE|
|Passing Score||70% or 71%, depending on exam form|
- Dallas Bishoff, Managing Partner / MANUS360
- Paul Janes, Senior Cloud Security Engineer / Fiserv
- Erdal Ozkaya, Head of Information and Cyber Security / Standard Chartered Bank
- Aaron D. Sanders, IT Risk Analyst / Paychex
- Paul Dumbleton, Team Manager, Enterprise Information Security / Gordon Food Service
- Brian Copeland, Principal Security Engineer / Centauri
- Laurent Boucard, Engineering Manager / AECOM
- Leyla Aliyeva, Engineer / Proton Technologies, Inc.
- Adam Danieluk, Information Security and Data Privacy Department Director / First Data Polska
- Ben Ottoman, Chief Information Security Manager / Avaus
- Predrag Tasevski, Information Security Officer / eyeo and Founder / CyberSecurity.mk
- Stephen Short, Network and Systems Infrastructure / Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Randall Magiera, Security Operations Manager / Cloud Checkr
- Sukru Durmaz, Managing Director / DIFOSE Digital Forensics Services LLC
- William Smith Jr., Insider Threat Analyst / Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- William McBorrough, Chief Security Advisor / MCGlobalTech
- Petr McAllister, Lead Customer Success Architect / VMware and Independent IT Consultant / CrispyFog
I want to know more about Cybersec First Responder – please contact me ASAP.