Certified AI Practitioner
The Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner™ (CAIP) is an in-demand, fast-growing training program and certification designed for data practitioners desiring to get equipped with vendor-neutral, cross-industry knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts and skills. It enables you to select, train, and implement Machine Learning solutions.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS ARE TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS AT THESE COMPANIES
CAIP Exam Details
This exam will certify that the candidate has the knowledge and skill set of AI concepts, technologies, and tools that will enable them to become a capable AI practitioner in a wide variety of AI-related job functions.
NUMBER OF ITEMS
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
This certification exam is designed for practitioners who are seeking to demonstrate a vendor-neutral, cross-industry skill set within AI and with a focus on ML that will enable them to design, implement, and hand off an AI solution or environment.
120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)
In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE online proctoring
- Mark Szewczul, Security Engineer / Arxan Technologies and Software Architect / Digital.ai
- Erin Scott McGee, Customer Success Manager / Caribu
- Eduardo Polidor, Chief Technology Officer / Botanic Technologies, Inc. and Cloud Architect / Parhelia Studio LLC
- Dustin Sitar, Business Development Lead / Zappos
- Ameen Kazerouni, Head of ML/AI Research and Platforms / Zappos
- Raymond Ptucha, Visual Experience Group, Panel Process & Optics / Apple
What People Are Saying
The CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (CAIP) program was excellent. I learned a great deal about Artificial Intelligence both in breadth as well as in depth. It is not an easy program and that’s what makes it so valuable in terms of learning as well as a credential. I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn about Artificial Intelligence.
The questions are really well-crafted to test not only our knowledge but hands-on experiences with certain tools. This certification gave me more confidences in handling cyber security incidents.