Certified Data Science Practitioner
The Certified Data Science Practitioner™ (CDSP) is a vendor-neutral, high-stakes certification designed for programmers, data professionals and analysts seeking to validate and showcase their knowledge and skills in the area of Data Science.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS ARE TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS AT THESE COMPANIES
CDSP Exam Details
The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to answer questions by collecting, wrangling, and exploring data sets, applying statistical models and artificial-intelligence algorithms, to extract and communicate knowledge and insights.
NUMBER OF ITEMS
100 (of which 75 count towards final score)
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
The Certified Data Science Practitioner exam is designed for professionals across different industries seeking to demonstrate the ability to gain insights and build predictive models from data.
120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)
In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE online proctoring
Indrani Gorti, Senior Manager, Data Science, Enterprise Advanced Analytics / Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) https://www.linkedin.com/in/indrani-gorti-b48bb114/
Sahar Nasiri, Data Scientist / Delta Airlines https://www.linkedin.com/in/saharnasiri/
- Nishtha Jain, Research Engineer, ADAPT Centre / Trinity College https://www.linkedin.com/in/nishtha-jain-b8a71099/
- Sarah Haq, Senior Data Scientist / upday https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-haq-4437bb71/
- Mahsa Seifikar, Data Scientist/ Data Engineer / Pardazeshgaran Saman(SPR) https://www.linkedin.com/in/mahsa-seifikar/
- Semih Kumluk, Digital Academy Manager / PWC https://www.linkedin.com/in/semihkumluk/
- David Lengacher, Senior Director of Data Science / Reynolds American Inc. https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidlengacher/