Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist
The CertNexus® Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist™ (CEET) is designed for individuals seeking to demonstrate a vendor neutral, cross-industry, and multidisciplinary understanding of applied technology ethics that will enable them to navigate the processes by which ethical integrity may be upheld within emerging data-driven technology fields (such as artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and data science).
OUR CERTIFICATIONS ARE TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS AT THESE COMPANIES
CEET Exam Details
This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to apply foundational ethical principles, follow industry-standard frameworks, identify and mitigate risks, and navigate ethical organizational governance in order to devise and maintain ethical, trusted, and inclusive data-driven technologies.
NUMBER OF ITEMS
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
This certification exam is designed for individuals seeking to demonstrate a vendor neutral, cross-industry, and multidisciplinary understanding of applied technology ethics that will enable them to navigate the processes by which ethical integrity may be upheld within emerging data-driven technology fields (such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and data science).
120 minutes (Note: Published exam times include the 10 minutes you are allotted for reading and signing the Candidate Agreement and reviewing exam instructions.)
In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE online proctoring
- Renée Cummings, Criminologist / Artificial Intelligence Ethicist / Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Specialist
- Oriana Medlicott, AI Ethics Strategist / Ethical Intelligence Associates
- Jennifer L. Fischer, Adjunct Professor, Digital Ethics and Executive Director, Business Development & Learning at the Center for Innovation / Felician University
- Rebecca Krauthamer, Founder / Quantum Though
- Tania De Gasperis, MDes: Strategic Foresight and Innovation / Ontario College of Art and Design (OCAD) University and AI Ethics Researcher / Montreal AI Ethics Institute
- Abhishek Gupta, Founder / Montreal AI Ethics Institute and Software Engineer – Machine Learning / IBM
- Aaron Hui, AI Ethics Instructor / University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and Founding President / The AI Robotics Ethics Society (AIRES)
- Dr. Ansgar Koene, Director / Evolution of Mind, Life and Society Research Institute (EMLS RI)
- Eleanor ‘Nell’ Watson, Chair / IEEE ECPAIS Transparency Experts Focus Group
- Joris Krijger, AI & Ethics Specialist / de Volksbank (NL) and PhD AI Ethics / Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Ryan Jenkins, Associate Professor of Philosophy / California Polytechnic State University (CalPoly) and Director of Ethics and Policy / WhiteFox Defense Technologies, Inc. and Senior Associate / Principia Advisory
What People Are Saying
Since I earned my CertNexus badge, I became more visible and attractive to a lot of recruiters. I was able to gain employment with an organisation that is data based which I absolutely love. I would recommend CertNexus over and over again.
The questions are really well-crafted to test not only our knowledge but hands-on experiences with certain tools. This certification gave me more confidences in handling cyber security incidents.