Certified Internet of Things Practitioner
Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP) is a comprehensive program designed for a wide variety of job functions in building foundational knowledge and skills of the important concepts and components that are part of an IoT ecosystem.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS ARE TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS AT THESE COMPANIES
CIoTP Exam Details
The Certified Internet of Things exam will certify that the successful candidate has the foundational knowledge of IoT concepts, technologies, and tools that will enable them to become a capable IoT practitioner in a wide variety of IoT-related job functions.
The CIoTP (ITP) exam is accredited under the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard.
60 or 61% depending on exam form
NUMBER OF ITEMS
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
Individuals who are seeking to build a vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundational knowledge that will enable them to design, implement, operate, and/or manage an IoT ecosystem.
120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)
In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE
- Dallas Bishoff, Managing Partner / MANUS360
- Christian Busch, Owner / Mulligan Valley Partners
- Trent Salvaggio, Executive Director / IoT Talent Consortium
- Timothy Summers, Executive Director of Cloud and Advanced Network Engineering Services / Arizona State University
- Tom Zorde, IT Strategy and Planning Manager / Monadelphous and Founder / Perth Internet of Things
- Christopher Gregory, Network and Systems Infrastructure / Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Lucas Pinz, Expert Associate Partner / McKinsey & Company
- Chetan Khona, Director, Industrial, Vision, Healthcare and Sciences / Xilinx
- Mazen Al Arawi, SAP Intelligent Enterprise Ecosystem – Solution Director / SAP
- Anand V, Technology Strategist and Consultant, Anasup Consulting
- Gregory Herron, Computer System Architect / Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Mark Szewczul, IoT/Embedded Security and AI Research and Consultant
- Stephen Denman, R&D Systems Engineer / Sandia National Laboratories
- Thierry Oscar Edoh, Research Associate, Department of Regulatory Affairs/Institute of Pharmacy / Bonn University and Advisory Board Member / Internet of Things Community
- Pranav Badhwar, Senior Lead Product Strategist – IoT Innovation and Disruptive Tech / CenturyLink
- John Gibbs, Network Solutions Designer / ANZ
What People Are Saying
Since I earned my CertNexus badge, I became more visible and attractive to a lot of recruiters. I was able to gain employment with an organisation that is data based which I absolutely love. I would recommend CertNexus over and over again.
The questions are really well-crafted to test not only our knowledge but hands-on experiences with certain tools. This certification gave me more confidences in handling cyber security incidents.