For the ATP Spotlight in the 2022 Q1 EmTech Connect Newsletter we wanted to showcase some of our ATPs that are women-owned or have women in senior positions. With the help of our ATPs, CertNexus is working towards closing the skills gap within Emerging Tech.
“In business, there is the female perspective and the male perspective, seek both in order to be successful,” said Abiola Ilupeju, Technopreneur and Principal Consultant for Moat Academy. (Read her story)
“We want our story to be an inspiration to all young African women to embrace technology.” – Rinku Vij, Director of Renao International (Read her story)
As a global company we are proud that we can work with the women-owned training partners as well as the training partners who have women in senior positions.
We encourage you to check out our featured ATPs below:
- TechHouse (https://www.tech-house.com/certnexus-training/)
- The Training Associates (https://thetrainingassociates.com/contact/)
- Renao International (https://www.renaointernational.com/)
- Moat Academy (https://securecoding.moatacademy.com/)
- Semos Education (https://semosedu.com.mk/Kursevi.aspx?IdMenu=2385&IdLanguage=2&IdRoot=5&IdCity=1)
- Multimatics (http://multimatics.co.id/)