Data Ethics for Business Professionals (DEBIZ) is designed so business professionals can identify, explain, and document how their organization identifies ethical principles and sources of risk, and creates sustainable ethical decision-making processes.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS ARE TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS AT THESE COMPANIES
DEBIZ Exam Details
A Data Ethics Business Professional is an individual who has demonstrated foundational knowledge of the ethical use of data in emerging technologies in a business context consistent with the DEBIZ Job Task Analysis. A credential holder is able to identify, explain, and document how organizations identify ethical principles and considerations, understand sources of risk, and explain how businesses can create sustainable, ethical decision-making processes.
80% (20 of 25 Items)
NUMBER OF ITEMS
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response/True-False
The Data Ethics for Business Professionals (DEBIZ) exam is designed for individuals who are seeking to demonstrate an understanding of ethical uses of data in business settings. The exam is open to new and established professionals seeking to learn more about data ethics in the modern business world.
Estimated 20-45 minutes, candidates may retake as many times as desired
Online via the CHOICE LMS
- Shea Brown / BABL AI https://www.linkedin.com/in/shea-brown-26050465/
- Jordan Famularo / NYU https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-famularo
- Kevin Fumai
- Merve Hickok / AIethicist.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/mervehickok/
- Christine Jakobson / University of Cambridge https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-jakobson/
- Sebastien Krier / https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebkrier/
- Sundaraparipurnan Narayanan
- Ryan Welsh / Kyndi https://www.linkedin.com/in/jryanwelsh/
What People Are Saying
After I attended the AIBIZ, IoTBIZ and DSBIZ courses, I better understand the new world of technology and how they are used in business.
The questions are really well-crafted to test not only our knowledge but hands-on experiences with certain tools. This certification gave me more confidences in handling cyber security incidents.