Maintain Your CFR Certification
Candidates who successfully pass the CyberSec First Responder™ exam will have 3 years from the date of certification to recertify. Candidates will have 2 options between which to choose:
- Retake the most recent version of the exam before their certification expires.
- Earn and submit enough continuing education credits (CECs) to recertify without retaking the exam.
Continuing Education Program Details
- Candidates must earn a total of 90 CECs within 3 years of certifying to successfully recertify without retaking the exam.
- Candidates must earn at least 30 CECs within each 1-year period during the 3-year certification cycle.
- Candidates who elect to recertify through continuing education activities will incur a $50 annual fee for recertification, which equates to a $150 payment for each certification cycle (subject to change).
- To enroll in the continuing education program, candidates will be required to pay at a minimum the $50 fee upon submission of their first continuing education activities. Continuing education fees are non-refundable.
How do I enroll?
Enroll now! Candidates can enroll one year a time ($50 per year), or for the full three-year period ($150 one-time payment).
Or click the button below to enroll and then follow the directions in the confirmation emails after enrollment!
- Q: Are CFR-110 certification holders eligible for the CFR Continuing Education program?
- A: Due to the significant change in the scope and nature of the two exams, CFR-110 certification holders are not eligible for the CFR Continuing Education program.
- Q: If I am an existing CFR-210 certification holder, how long do I have to complete the Continuing Education program requirements?
- A: All candidates have three years from the date of their recognized certification to complete the program requirements (regardless of when they became certified).
- Q: How do I get started?
- A: Visit the store to enroll! Candidates can enroll one year a time ($50 per year), or for the full three-year period ($150 one-time payment). Click here to enroll and then follow the directions in the confirmation emails from the Logical Operations store after enrollment!